FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
• Do you sell gift certificates? No sorry, not at the moment
• Does BlotMani offer gift wrapping? All packages will arrive gift wrapped and in our exclusive BlotMani packaging. You may also include a personalized note that will appear on a BlotMani note card to be included in your order package. Please provide the message during checkout.
• Does BlotMani offer engraving? On jewelry, no sorry no. Not at the moment. We offer hand-carved initials and name on leather ( not laser cut), hand-carved like our hand-carved designs. If you wish to have your initials or name engraved by hand, please contact us first and we will give you the price for the extra engraving (only valid on leather products) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Can i come to your studio in Norway to try stuff on? Our studio is not a showroom/retail space and is not open to the public. We appreciate that it is tricky buying something without being able to try it on first, touch and check details; especially when our work is handcrafted to order and you can’t return it if you simply decide you don’t like it once you receive it. This is why we provide lots of very high quality photos and videos off all our products, both on our website and social media accounts. If you have any concerns before you place your order; please feel free to email us email@example.com and we will do our best to answer all your pre-order questions, so that you can feel 100% confident about placing your order.
• How do i counter feit BlotMani? All BlotMani pieces contain our hallmark, metal hallmarks, and be received with a certificate of Authencity. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , with any questions or to report a possible counter feit.
• How long will my order take to arrive? Every order is hand crafted to fit the specifications you select in the shopping cart, and takes approximately 1-2 weeks to manifacture - unless we have a special release of a new collection, then those products are in stock in certain sizes and models and ready to ship. Orders are shipped from from Norway and we only ship with DHL EXPRESS. Please allow up to 1-4 working days within European countries, and up to 3-5 working days for International shipping. Shipping times do not account for any time your order might spend in DHL’s custom facility during transit. DHL does their own custom work of the packages they deliver, and they work fast! In some countries, they do require you to pay taxes, duty, and fees etc before they deliver the package to you.
• Do you ship world wide? Yes, we ship world wide (except to Russia and Ukraine at the moment). We only ship climate neutral DHL GO GREEN EXPRESS. Please be aware thay upon delivery, you may have to pay custom fees, duties, tariffs, taxes, etc. These fees are set by your government and are the responsibility of the buyer. For more information, please contact your local customs office or DHL customer service. When your order is ready to be shipped, you will receive and email with the DHL tracking number and the shipment details. All deliveries require a signature upon delivery, as DHL will deliver to your door. Customers are responsible for providing correct shipping information. We can not be responsible for orders shipped to the wrong address. All orders are shipped with insurance and a tracking number, please notice; we can not ship to PO BOX addresses as DHL EXPRESS only delivers to your door. We will also need your phone number when you place your order, this is for DHL to send you a text message regarding your order, if they need to reach you regarding delivering your package, tracking number etc.
• Do you combine shipping on multiple orders? Yes, we combine shipping with no extra cost up to 2 kilos.
• Do you do wholesale/collabs and bulk orders? If you are interested in purchasing a large quantity for an event, or if you are a shop owner wanting to retail our products, please contact us at email@example.com and we will send you our wholesale inquiry form.
• I have questions regarding my order: For best result in customer service, please reply to your order confirmation email with any questions.
• Insurance and import fees: Please keep in mind that import fees are changing in some countries, and we ask you to do your own research for your country. All of our prices are listed without tax/VAT/Moms, if you live in Norway, the VAT of 25% will be added to the original price that you’ll see on our site. We always send out your packages fully insured and with a tracking number, and we only use DHL EXPRESS as our shipping company.
• I’m an international customer, can i get my order safely? All our products are packaged and sent from our studio in Norway with DHL EXPRESS. The parcel is provided with full tracking and insurance, and your signature will be required upon delivery. If you are not at home, DHL will contact you either ny a phone call or through email.
• Do you do custom work? No, unfortunally we do not do custom work.
• How much is your shipping cost? Shipping is included in most of our product, but should you order a product without included DHL EXPRESS shipping, then the price is $35 world wide. If the shipping is included in a product; you’ll be able to read it in the product description. Same goes for a product without included shipping; the product information will let you know that shipping is not included.
• Can anyone order from your website? No! You have to be at the age of 18 or older.
• Can i cancel my order? Once the payment has been made, the order is final.
• Do you ever have sales or discounts? Sustainable and slow is the post luxury philosophy of our studio. We hand craft to order, and our craftmanship is worth the same every day of the year. Sometimes when developing new work, we make a single and sometimes more items as a sample/s that doesn’t end up in the collection/s or make it to the next stage of production. This means that we end up with a few extra pieces in our studio that were crafted to try out a new design etc. That is why, around once a year, we will run an Instagram-only sample sale, where you can pick up those items at a generous discount. We will alert you in Stories ahead of time so you can be prepared.
The quantities are always extremely limited and we usually sell out within 48 hours. Thesd products are not qualified for returns.
• My ring size isn’t available to select, can you make it? If your ring size is between 5-12 US size range offered on our website, there is no extra charge for a custom size. Simply choose the size you need and then leave us a message in the «notes» section during checkout, and let us know your half or quarter size that you’ll need. If you need a speciality size smaller or larger than our core size range, custom sizing is offered for a nominal fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your sizing needs.
• Can BlotMani size an item? Jewelry information; because every piece is handcrafted to order, we can not exchange or refund on items for change of mind or due client error when choosing the size. Some products can be resized (for a nominal fee), however due to the unique textural detailing on the works, it’s never ideal to need to cut into the ring to resize it, as the resize will leave a «scar» on the metal where the texture will not meet harmoniously.
• How long will it take to complete my order? All our products on the site are made to order, unless we have a special release of a new collection, and sometimes we have ready made products, listed as «ready to ship». We need 1-2 weeks, depending on the item to finish it for you. Hand-carved pieces takes around 2-4 weeks to finish, depending on the details. If you require a rush order, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best.
• What payment methods can i use? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
• I decided to refuse my order, what do i do now? The customer will always be responsible for for the taxes, VAT, Custom fees, Duties etc when they place an order with us. If the customer refuse to pay those taxes, vat, custom fees, duties etc, DHL will contact us to let us know what’s happening, then they will try to contact the customer, we will try to contact the customer 2-3 times before your package is scheduled to be sendt back in return to us. When that happens, the customer will always be responsible for the return shipping cost and a 25% re-stocking fee to cover our costs of sale fees, card fees and shipping costs. We highly suggest that the customer pay the fees and accept the package.
• The clothes i ordered does not fit, what to do? We have provided measurements for all sizes under our «care ~ washing instructions» page. We highly suggest that everyone check out the measurements and infortmantion properly and compare them to their own measurements, before placing their order. BUT (!), if your clothes ordered does not fit; you are welcome to return it for store credit, NOT REFUNDS, this to ensure that our pieces go to serious customers only as our products are made-to-order. Once payment is done, sale is final. Returns must be made within 14 days, customer pays for return shipping with DHL EXPRESS. For more information, please read our «Returns and exchanges» section or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Customs, duties and taxes: BlotMani is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc).
• Important information for EU customers: From 1st of july 2021, the European union (EU) made some changes to tax regulations for eCommerce purchases made within the EU. After the 1st of july 2021, VAT and duties will be applied to your orders. But since we are a small slowfashion brand, we do not add VAT and duties automatically to your orders. We do attach your invoice with a real value to each package (this will also cover your full insurance), respectfully, you are obliged to pay real tax of the real value (since we will print the invoice from your order), then DHL will charge you the tax and duties before they deliver the package to you.
If you wish to pay the taxes and duties at the same time you place your order, please contact us at email@example.com , let us know what you wish to order and we will list the product/s to our Etsy store. Etsy charges duties and taxes when you checkout.